Want to use WordPress but you aren’t a web developer or graphic designer? WordPress is a very powerful Blog style website building tool. It allows the implementation of many different plugins and services. It is not just useful to writers and content curators, but can be used for event calendars, pay-per-view content, shopping carts, and more; and it’s all branded under your business. Managed WordPress is our optimized hosting platform to streamline building and managing WordPress sites. The entire hosting environment is built around making your WordPress sites run faster and more securely.
We offer a number of different hosting plans to fit your needs in our Shop.
Some of the key features of our Managed WordPress Plans:
- Performance-enhancing caching
- Automatic WordPress core updates through WordPress’ built-in functionality
- Enhanced security through restricting file access and Sucuri
- The latest version of WordPress automatically installed in the root directory
- sFTP and phpMyAdmin access.
- Automatic, daily backups (Pro plans: stored for 90 days; all other plans: 30 days)
- SSL included for one site for improved security (Ultimate and Pro plans)
Because of these accounts’ optimized configurations, there are also some limitations you should know:
- Managed WordPress does not support WordPress MU/Multisite
- Its hosting back-end does not come with a standard hosting control panel, so tools like system-level jobs aren’t available – but WordPress crons run automatically. If you want these capabilities you will need to use one of our cPanel or Plesk Hosting plans.
If you have questions about this product line or want to discuss if a Managed WordPress Hosting is right for you, contact us.